Friday, November 25, 2005

Let it be

Some people said that if you are lack of inspiration to write something down, movie is always a good satrt. So, today I am going to introduce one film to you which I just saw it recently. For me, I think I have a long time didn't see this kind of film which filled with great meanings. After I saw it, I was impressived by the farmers who said those meaning words. The most ridiculous thing is almost everyone knows these principles but only a few people can carry it out. Here is he said: agriculture for him is like practicing the rules from Buddhism, you can't avoid either the sunshine or the typhoon when it comes. All you can do is try your best to do the following things you should do- undertaking the responsiblity and practicing it. Don't worry about there is going to have a disaster in harvest but simply relax your mind and don't think to much. And that is his philosophy toward life.

http://www.pts.org.tw/~viewpoint/arch/93.9.30htm.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home