Saturday, October 29, 2005

Yilan trip

I went to Yilan with my classmates on the double ten days festival and it lasted for three days long and it was my first time to go outside with my classmates in the pass three years. Though the hotel where we lived and food that we ate were not the best ones, the most important is that we shared the moment together. I don't know how to express myself really because I had a good time in that trip. Hence, I believe that I will appreciate these pieces of happy memory in the rest of my life. By the way, to tell you a joke. It happened on the way we went back to the hotel. Here was the thing, one of my female classmates said: "It's been two days..." Suddenly, no one resopnsed her because almost everyone was exhausted. So, it turned into a slience moment. But she wasn't give up and tried to be patient to repeat her sentence again and hope someone can say something. Therefore, a very nice person said: "Yes, it's been two days and...." The female classmate said: "I didn't go to the toilet for been three days!!" I believe you are clever enough to guess the person who said it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home