Wednesday, November 09, 2005

a big day

Today is a big day for PE4C coz we are going to take a graduation photo tonight. It also means that we are going to graduate from Wenzao next year. At this moment, do you recall anything when you were still a freshman in Wenzao? I do. Though I can't remenber everything I have done in Wenzao, I knew somehow I had some progress here so far. How about you? And I think I would never forget the time I spent with my group members in the parking lot. Because we have so many things can talk for each day, we named ourselves "talkative 4 members." Even the security can recognize four of us, coz we are always the last persons who left school. I think these memories will lasted in my mind permanently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home