Saturday, May 22, 2010

broccoli factory and co-workers in TAS

The day before I left TAS , Sophia prepared a meal for me-dumpling Sophia is from 新竹english老師(left)and 瑞枝is from 基隆social worker(right). I was very grateful for the meal they prepared. That was a wonderful night.
from the left to the right: Marty , Chopper and Harry.
They are a happy broccoli family.
I felt pleasure to work with them.
Chopper is a warm hearted person though it's hard to tell at the first place. She always concerns about people and willing to listen to you and give you some advice. Sometimes she is a bit of naughty but with a sense of humor. For example, she always says Harry lives in her island which is far away from human beings coz Harry is easy to indulge herself in her own world and didn't hear what people say.
Chopper sometimes tries to talk to her but she has to try very hard to draw her attention first coz she is too focus on broccoli. And that's the isolated island comes from.
Speaking of Harry...I am glad she is my teacher who taught me how to distinguish and pack broccoli in the very beginning. She is a gentle teacher when she taught me and that helped me a lot to concentrate and learn properly about how to tell from bad and good about packing broccoli.
Now whenever i go to supermarket, i can't help myself to have a glimpse of broccoli and it always recalls me the life i used to have in the veg factory
and the people i worked with.
I won't forget this journey.

2 Comments:

At 3:59 AM , Anonymous Reats said...

ha ha!!wrong wrong wrong,is 瑞"芝",ok!!

 
At 10:40 PM , Blogger Belisa said...

Sorry, I will fix it.
How about you?
What have you been up to?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home