Friday, January 22, 2010

17

The left hand side is Jaycob, he is just 17, actually I can't remember what I did when I was 17, maybe just goofing around;then, time goes by so fast just needs one blink. After he saw my blog, he said I should write an article for him, like everyone does. Even though Jaycob looks huge, in the deep inside of his heart, he is still a 17 years old boy with his innocence mind;so, sometimes he can be pretty juvenile. I still remembered he said why you didn't post my photo on your blog and write down something for me. And I said if you behave yourself well, I will write something positive. After that, he sometimes acts as a boy with good courtesy. Very cute! By the way, do you notice one thing, he has the skin that every woman would envy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home