Sunday, January 10, 2010

local

This is Granpa, most of the time i can't fathom out what he said and actually he doesn't care if you understand or not;however, this is John, I like the way he is. Someone used to say he looks like KFC that grandpa, I couldn't agree more. Once he told me he usually travel to Queensland when the season finishes. Many Australian do do that, coz Australia is a huge continent and it takes time to explore. That's why caravan park and caravan car are so popular here. The right one is "Electricity Pole". he is really a tall man with a mild personality. Such a tall guy likes him knows how to make a delicious cake. These days he has been suffering nightmare from the conveyancy belt, once it goes wrong, he has to run to the machine and stop it, otherwise all the fruit will drop on the ground. Therefore, if someone shouts his name loud , he always runs to machine first. He is a responsible worker. Enn, a person who has a good voice, I heard his album before, his voice gives me tender and soft feelings, I hope one day he can release his record and makes his dream come true. I don't know Bob very well, but I do know his "Two Hands" legend. Once upon a time, Bob was using one hand to somke and the other hand was doing thining; unfortunately, the big boss came and shouted to him "Two hands". That's the story come from. About the boy in the middle, if you keep reading my blog , you will know his story.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home