Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You have no idea what are they capable with...

Everyone is borned to have their skill, just like a series "Heroes" and the story begins in the Bulter farm... This is Naoto from Japan, the hat is his personal style, he was a life guard before. One of the reasons to bring him here is to earn some money and also learn how to be a farmer then go to Canada to play snow boarding, but eventually he changes his mind about Canada. His swimming skill and his working attitude are very precise and fast like missile. Hence,not many backpackers like to work with him, too quick to catch up. The girl is Suk, she had been my cabin mate for four months, I have known her for ten months so far; so, it's long enough to be a family. She is another legend in the farm too. Accuracy and hypercriticism are the traits to represent her. She always says me and her are totally different person like North Pole and South Pole, if isn't because of Armagh, we would never become such close friends. For the people who wants to become her friend, there are several rules you need to follow, OK! And that would be "tidy"and "well-organized "+''have a plan before you do something." That's Suk. She is the gift I get in Australia. This boy is Han from Korea, he is a man with masculinity, very generous,considerate, gentlemanlike and charming. I'm very glad to meet a person like him, he reverses my perspective on Korean. His initiative inpires me a lot too. When we stayed in the farm, the biggest recreation is go swimming, so far he has a lot of apprentices now because he is a good swimmer. During that time, I think it was a tough job for him to use his sometimes a little bit lousy english to teach me how to swim. Even though, I am appreciate of what he did. He is another treasure I found in Australia.

2 Comments:

At 3:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

雖然變黑很多, 但看你樂的!
新消息.....
我已經確定護脣膏成本很便宜,
因我會做了,
而且超滋潤!

繼續保持善良, 友善的本心!
加油!

S1

 
At 5:55 PM , Anonymous belisa said...

Oh~~that's good,
have you ever really thought about to open a body shop?
you know, to earn some pocket money.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home