Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sarah

Wanted
Dear all,
Is anyone want a cat? Sarah is the cat's master.
One year ago, she picked up this stray cat from the street. And now
she is going to leave Taiwan, so she want to know is anyone kindly
can keep this cat and give it a home?
Now it's already 2 years old and very healthy and mild.
Just hope some one can keep it.
Contact with me or write me an email.
Dear Sarah,
I so sorry you don't have a good time in Taiwan and
now you are about to leave. Maybe you just don't meet the
right person or the right working place.
But I am glade to hear your new plan, Prague and Yoga.
Remember what I told you, I hope I can be the person like you,
independent and brave and go aroung the country, I hope...
Wish you have a nice trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home