Wednesday, September 12, 2007

it's a new experience...

Because of my job, i met my first two foreigners friends who work in cram school. And they really reverse my original view about foreigners. Now i do believe something that Taiwanese would do, it could also happen in foreigners. However, the whole things to me is a unique experience. I hope i can upload the picture on my blog for you to see the foreign teacher--Etta. She is a sweet girl with a charming personality and has the same age as mine. We went out for one time and i rode my scooter with her. For her rode a scooter and saw many motorcycles on the road is the most cray thing to her. While we were going to the Dream Mall, i also taught her how to use two hands to spare a room for our scooter when there is no vacany. So, for me that day was a experience to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home