Thursday, December 17, 2009

very small Christmas festival in Nyah west...

Thanks our friends to invite us to Nyah west on Fri. afternoon. As a small town like Nyah, this festival could be a big deal to their community. Hence, we shouldn't look down on it. That's why I took part in. at the right hand side is my Taiwanese friend, his name is Roger. All of my friends from caravan went to Nyah west for Nyah west's festival, I think is something to do with Christmas.
This is Korean couple :Jimmy and Yammy.
This picture looks like a Koala is holding on a tree. They are the matchest couple in our caravan park I think. Actually we don't know who is the guy in the left hand side. He is a nobody who wanted to join us and took photo with us.
Is anyone please kindly to tell Han don't do that gesture again. Oh~my god, put your hands down , 東海.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home