Saturday, May 09, 2009

face face facebook...

I always know that he is conspiring something and waiting for a perfect timing to kill me...see!!! But... don't you think this is too obvious huh... You rarely have chance to see a sincere Saleh, do you know why?? Coz he doesn't feel well that day...
Finally, we have a normal picture
because the person who stood at left handside is our teacher-Nick. Please believe me, we are a decent
class, we are not clown. I know...I know...yet~~
sometimes, "To see is not always to believe"
The gesture has been patented by Grace, no one can steal it. Got it!!!
I don't know what those two backgrounds were looking at...
They were so distracted.
Oh~~
it's really warm especially in such weather. Try it...
Look at our teacher, she did sacrifice a lot to take this picture,
we should admire this noble spirit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home